Not only it will soon be possible to develop applications for SAP Business ByDesign, but it will run on the platform Saas SAP. Finally, a marketplace will be launched for the publishing partners can market their achievements.
But it was in 2010 that SAP Business ByDesign will know his true revolution. The ERP giant will expand the number of countries where supply is available, but above all he is planning to open its Saas platform to third party publishers. They will publish extensions to Business ByDesign to extend its functional coverage, to meet specific needs, a step he took on Business One, its software package for SMEs.
- The data used by the graphics are ultimately stored in an Excel integrated, which allows great flexibility, modeling of complex calculations and powerful interactions with the user.
- This is an open solution that can be supplied by several sources, such as the universe via LiveOffice or web services.
- It can be used standalone or with a BOE server (for access via the portal Infoview).
- The result is represented by a Flash file that contains the objects, connections, modeling, Excel, etc.. This file is portable and can be integrated both into a ppt presentation on a html page.
- The dashboard can be composed of many elements interacting with each other, and which may set the behavioral format .. (lists, buttons, tables, etc., etc.).
- Rendering in flash is very good and allows for example animations, interactions, selections, etc..
- Creating a dashboard is made by KeyUsers and not by users themselves.
Once the applications are built, it is possible to execute in the SAP Portal which particularly in management of business roles and access rights. It is also possible to run the Web Dynpro in on-line mode on mobile. To migrate an interface "PC" to interface "Mobile", it should only adjust the interface.
- CBS - (This is the part that will build your archive)
- CMS - (This is the part that will transport components of your environment to another)
- DTR - (Which is the repository will store your developments and manage the version)
- LTC - (It is here that you will define your configuration and WAS systems, use ECC)
- Web Dynpro - ABAP: Web Dynpro proposes a model of modeling language (metamodel) for the uniform construction of all user interface that accelerates development. Web Dynpro strictly separates the presentation layer and business data (MVC). SAP Web Dynpro technology communicates with Adobe Flex / Flash and allows the construction of interfaces 2.0.
- Web Dynpro - JAVA: The major differences with the version of ABAP, The development environment is not the same one side Java based on NWDI and NWDS unlike the WD ABAP it is via the SE80, Access to data is native.
- VISUAL COMPOSER: Visual Composer allows you to compose applications without requiring to code. Ergonomics is based on standard flash libraries. The possibilities of implementations are limited to the models provided by SAP.
Often there is confusion between the practices and objectives of business intelligence and tools to implement to achieve this. Indeed, monitor performance requires first to be able to collect raw data, wherever they are, and present them to users in the form that suits them to the best. The business intelligence tools fulfill this task, and there are usually three levels:
- Data collection and processing into usable information is provided by ETL (extraction, transformation, loading).
- Storage and modeling in a form compatible with the tools of recovery are provided by the DataWarehouse
- The return on the screen of the user reporting tools - dashboards, analysis in Excel or in Web reports in a list, etc.
SAP NetWeaver resume all technologies and strategies:
- Business Services - (Pre-packaged, Business Packages, Web ...)
- Standards and open technology - (industry standards, interoperability, industry standard ...)
- ABAP and JAVA technologies - (SAP kernel, portal, eCommerce, services and developments)
- Security - (Identity, authorization, encryption, SSO, Network Security ...)
- Internationalization - (multilingual adaptation process to the country, legal obligations ...)
- Interoperability with market tools - (Microsoft. NET, IBM WebSphere ...)
- Monitoring and Diagnostics environments - (BI Solution Manager and Alerting, Monitoring ...)
- Finally, SAP Netweaver provides enterprises a robust and stable foundation for SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) by providing a particular integrated development environment for building composite applications.